Best Breast Lump Removal Surgery
Dr. Agrawal’s Clinic is the best lump treatment clinic in Rohini, Delhi. Our team of experienced professionals provide the best advanced diagnostic and treatment options available in Delhi
Breast Lumps Treatment
Breast Cyst Treatment
Breast Lump Removal Surgery
Laser Surgery for Breast Lump
Dr. Manisha Agrawal (MBBS, DGO – Gold Medalist, FICMCH)
Best Breast Lumps Treatment Doctor in Rohini
Dr. Manisha Agrawal is a highly skilled pregnancy expert and one of the most sought-after gynaecologists in the vicinity of Rohini. Her areas of specialization include antenatal care, postnatal care, and delivery, and she has successfully delivered over 20,000+ babies as an obstetrician. Dr. Manisha Agrawal is widely admired for her attention to detail, compassionate approach, and hands-on care, making her a popular choice among first-time mothers and establishing a loyal patient base.
She firmly believes in evidence-based, unbiased, and up-to-date information to provide specialist care with shared decision-making at its core. In line with her commitment to providing exceptional care, Dr. Manisha Agrawal offers a no-strings-attached appointment to give patients an opportunity to discuss their care options and address any questions or concerns they may have.
Breast Lumps Treatment
Breast Cyst Treatment
Breast Lump Removal Surgery
Breast Lump Treatment Without Surgery
Fibroadenoma Breast Treatment
What causes breast lumps?
Breast lumps can have various causes, including hormonal changes, cysts, fibroadenomas, or, in rare cases, cancer. It’s crucial to consult with Dr. Agrawal for a proper diagnosis.
How are breast lumps diagnosed at Dr. Agrawal's Clinic?
Diagnosis involves a clinical examination, imaging studies like mammograms or ultrasounds, and, if necessary, biopsy. Dr. Agrawal employs a comprehensive approach for accurate results.
Do all breast lumps require surgery?
No, not all lumps necessitate surgery. Treatment depends on the type and nature of the lump. Dr. Agrawal will recommend personalized treatment plans, which may include monitoring, medications, or surgical intervention if needed.
What is the typical procedure for breast cyst treatment at the clinic?
The treatment approach varies. Dr. Agrawal may aspirate the cyst using a fine needle or recommend surgical removal if the cyst is persistent or causes discomfort.
Is breast lump surgery painful?
Dr. Agrawal employs advanced techniques to minimize discomfort. Pain management strategies are discussed before and after surgery to ensure a comfortable experience.
How long is the recovery period after breast lump surgery?
Recovery time varies, but most patients can resume normal activities within a week. Dr. Agrawal provides post-operative care guidelines to facilitate a smooth recovery.
Are there non-surgical options for breast lump treatment?
Yes, non-surgical options, such as medications or observation, may be recommended based on the nature of the lump. Dr. Agrawal tailors the treatment approach to each patient’s specific condition.
How often should I have follow-up appointments after breast lump treatment?
The frequency of follow-up appointments depends on the type of treatment. Dr. Agrawal will provide a personalized follow-up schedule to monitor recovery and address any concerns.
What signs indicate the need for immediate medical attention?
If you experience rapid changes in a lump, skin changes, persistent pain, or other worrisome symptoms, contact Dr. Agrawal promptly for a thorough evaluation.
How can I schedule a consultation at Dr. Agrawal's Clinic?
To schedule a consultation, please contact our clinic at 7011420329. Dr. Agrawal is dedicated to providing expert care and personalized treatment for breast health.
Breast Lumps Treatment in Delhi: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment Options
Causes of Breast Lumps:
Breast lumps can be caused by various factors, including hormonal changes, cysts, fibroadenomas, infections, and breast cancer. The risk of developing breast lumps is higher for women who have a family history of breast cancer, are over the age of 40, or have a personal history of breast cancer.
Symptoms of Breast Lumps:
The symptoms of breast lumps can vary depending on the underlying cause. Common symptoms include a lump or thickening in the breast, nipple discharge, nipple inversion, changes in breast shape or size, and redness or dimpling of the skin over the breast.
Treatment Options for Breast Lumps in Delhi:
- Diagnostic Tests: The first step in diagnosing breast lumps is to undergo a mammogram or ultrasound. If the lump is suspected to be cancerous, a biopsy may be recommended to confirm the diagnosis.
- Medications: In some cases, breast lumps can be treated with medications such as antibiotics for infections or hormone therapy for fibroadenomas.
- Surgery: Surgical removal of the lump may be recommended if it is cancerous or causing discomfort.
- Radiation Therapy: Radiation therapy may be used to destroy cancer cells after surgery or as the primary treatment for breast cancer.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy may be recommended for breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
Breast lumps can be a cause of worry for many women. It is important to get regular check-ups and screenings to detect any abnormalities early on. With the advanced diagnostic and treatment options available in Dr. Agrawal’s Clinic, Rohini, Delhi, breast lumps can be successfully treated, and the chances of recovery are high.
Everything You Should Know About Gynaecologists and Obstetricians in Rohini, Delhi
Gynaecologists and Obstetricians are dedicated medical professionals who specialize in providing healthcare services specifically for women. They focus on the female reproductive organs and provide a range of healthcare services throughout a woman’s life. Typically, women begin seeing a gynaecologist and obstetrician during their teenage years and continue seeing them for regular checkups and treatment throughout their lives. In fact, it is recommended that women visit these specialists at least once a year for checkups and to address any reproductive health issues. In Rohini, Delhi, women often approach gynaecologists and obstetricians for advice on pregnancy or common gynaecological conditions. These specialists work in collaboration with other medical professionals, such as midwives and nurses, to provide comprehensive care to women and their families. They specialize in a wide range of healthcare services, including prenatal care, childbirth, infertility, and gynaecological surgery, to name a few. With their expertise and dedication, gynaecologists and obstetricians play a vital role in helping women maintain good reproductive health throughout their lives.
Understanding the Role of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians in Women’s Health
A gynaecologist is a medical professional who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the female reproductive system. They provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, from puberty to menopause and beyond. Their expertise encompasses a wide range of gynaecology treatments, including but not limited to, menstrual problems, fertility issues, sexually transmitted infections, and gynaecological cancers.
On the other hand, obstetricians are specialists who focus on the health of women during pregnancy and childbirth. They provide prenatal care, monitor the health of the mother and the developing baby, and manage any complications that may arise during the pregnancy. They also provide postnatal care to ensure that the mother and baby are healthy after delivery. Obstetricians may further specialize in maternal-foetal medicine, which involves managing high-risk pregnancies and treating any chronic health conditions that may impact the health of the mother or baby.
In many cases, obstetricians and gynaecologists work together to provide comprehensive care for women. These specialists are commonly referred to as OB-GYNs, and they provide a wide range of services that encompass both obstetrics and gynaecology.
If you are looking for a reputable gynaecologist or obstetrician in your area, conducting an online search for “best gynaecologist near me” or “good obstetrician near me” is a great way to start. With their expertise and dedication to women’s health, these specialists can provide you with the care and support you need to maintain good reproductive health at every stage of life.
Comprehensive Range of Services Offered by Gynaecologists and Obstetricians
Gynaecologists and obstetricians provide a wide range of treatments to help women maintain and improve their reproductive health. They are trained to diagnose and treat various diseases and disorders related to the female reproductive system. The top gynaecologist and obstetrician offer the following treatments:
Gynaecologists specialise in the following treatments:
- Endometriosis: This is a condition in which the tissue lining the uterus grows outside of it, often found on the ovaries, fallopian tubes, or intestines.
- Ovarian cysts: Sac filled with fluid forms on the surface of the ovary or within it.
- Uterine fibroids: Also called leiomyomas or myomas, non-cancerous growths appear in the uterus, usually during the childbearing years.
- Menopause: A natural decline in reproductive hormones most women experience after the age of forty or fifty that may cause discomfort.
- PCOS and PCOD: Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder characterised by enlarged ovaries with small cysts, whereas in PCOD, ovaries begin to release immature eggs, causing hormonal imbalance.
In addition to these treatments, gynaecologists offer assistance with other conditions such as vaginal infections, cancer of the uterus, ovaries or cervix, pelvic pain, irregular periods, boils in the vagina or on the vulva, and more. Seeking the help of a gynaecologist or obstetrician can help women maintain and improve their reproductive health.
The following are some of the gynaecological treatments that obstetricians offer:
- Ectopic pregnancy: When the fertilised egg or foetus implants itself outside the uterus.
- Foetal distress: When the foetus experiences distress such as a change in heart rate, less access to oxygen, etc.
- Pre-eclampsia: A pregnancy complication that occurs due to high blood pressure, typically after the 20th week of pregnancy.
- Placental abruption: A pregnancy complication in which the placenta detaches from the womb, potentially depriving the baby of oxygen and nutrients.
- Dilation and curettage: A procedure to remove tissue from the inside of the uterus to diagnose and treat uterine conditions.
- Caesarean delivery or C-section delivery: A surgical procedure to deliver a baby through incisions made in the abdomen and uterus.
- Normal delivery or vaginal delivery: A common and preferred method of childbirth where a woman gives birth through her vagina.
- Uterine rupture: A rare but serious condition where the uterine wall tears open, commonly seen in women who have prolonged labour during delivery or a hereditary condition linked to uterine wall weakening.
- Sepsis: A medical emergency that occurs when the body reacts violently to an infection, resulting in tissue damage, organ failure, or serious consequences if not treated promptly.
- Obstetrical haemorrhage: Also known as obstetrical bleeding or maternal haemorrhage/bleeding, it is the bleeding that can occur before, during, or after childbirth through a woman’s vagina or, in rare cases, in the abdominal cavity.
In addition to the treatments mentioned earlier, obstetricians offer other medical services such as managing shoulder dystocia, prolapsed cord, and cervical cerclage. If you are experiencing symptoms or have concerns related to any of these conditions, it is recommended to search for a qualified gynaecologist and obstetrician nearby. These doctors can be found in hospitals dedicated to this field of medicine, making it essential to search for the best gynaecologist hospital or gynaecologist and obstetrician hospital in your vicinity.
Gynaecologist or Obstetrician: Which Doctor Do You Need?
The terms gynaecologist and obstetrician are often used interchangeably, leading to confusion among many people. Although both types of doctors treat women’s reproductive organs, there are significant differences in the care they provide. While a gynaecologist specialises in reproductive care and all women’s health issues, an obstetrician focuses on caring for women during and after pregnancy. In addition, their education and training are also distinct. An OB-GYN doctor is one who practices both gynaecology and obstetrics. When you or a loved one needs a gynaecologist, look for a gynaecology specialist or clinic near you.
Signs that Indicate a Visit to a Gynaecologist
Visiting a gynaecologist is important for maintaining good reproductive health. You may want to seek the care of a gynaecologist if you experience any of the following symptoms or health concerns:
- Extreme pain during menstruation
- Irregular bleeding or patterns in your menstrual cycle
- Continuous vaginal discharge leading to weakness
- Difficulty getting pregnant
- Vaginal itchiness or foul odor
- Pelvic discomfort or pain during sex
- Lumps or boils in the vaginal or vulva area
- Hormonal changes indicating PCOS or PCOD
- Missed periods or symptoms of menopause
- Lump or discomfort in the breast
- Urine leakage or faecal incontinence
Experts recommend visiting a gynaecologist for a yearly checkup from the age of thirteen or fifteen onwards. If you experience any of the above symptoms or concerns, conducting a simple search for “best gynaecologist near me” or “Best gynacologist in sector 18 Rohini” can help you find a solution to your health issues. A gynaecologist can provide treatment for various conditions, preventative care, and screening for cancer or STIs.