Get Minimally Invasive Laser and Laparoscopic Surgery at Dr. Agrawal’s Clinic
Experience safe and effective laser and laparoscopic surgery procedures performed by renowned Laparoscopic Surgeon Dr. Sunil Kumar Agrawal.
- 20+ Years of experience
- Painless & Quick Recovery
- 30-minute Procedure
- State-of-the-art facilities
Location: A-11/89, Near Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Opposite Bus Stop,
Sector -18, Rohini, Delhi 110089
Mobile Number: 98683 51465
Book Free Consultation
Talk to the Senior Consultant Laser, Laparoscopic & General Surgeon
Dr. Sunil Kumar Agrawal
(MBBS, MS, FMAS, FIAGES)
Laser Laparoscopic Surgery Delhi
- Gall bladder stone surgery
- Laparoscopic hernia surgery
- Laparoscopic appendicectomy
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic tubal ligation
- Ovarian cyst
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy (TLH)
- Diagnostic laparoscop
Why to Choose Us?
Looking for a reliable clinic for your Laser and Laparoscopic surgery needs? Here’s why you should choose Dr. Agrawal’s Clinic:
- Skilled and Experienced Surgeons: Our expert surgeons are highly skilled and have extensive experience in performing laser and laparoscopic surgeries.
- Personalized Care: We provide personalized care and assistance to ensure that our patients receive the best possible treatment and experience during their stay with us.
- Insurance Approvals: We accept insurance approvals to help our patients reduce their out-of-pocket expenses for their medical procedures.
- Flexible Payment Options: We offer No-Cost EMI options to make it easier for patients to manage their medical expenses.
- Comprehensive Post-Surgery Care: We offer comprehensive post-surgery care to ensure our patients’ complete recovery and well-being.
Choose Dr. Agrawal’s Clinic for your Laser and Laparoscopic surgery needs and experience the best in expert care and support.
Benefits of Using a Laparoscopic Surgeon in Rohini
Using a laparoscopic surgeon in Dr. Agrawal’s Clinic Rohini has many benefits. These include:
- Expertise: Laparoscopic surgeons in Dr. Agrawal’s Clinic, Rohini Delhi have the necessary training and experience to perform laparoscopic surgery safely and effectively.
- Advanced Technology: Laparoscopic surgeons in Rohini use the latest technology and equipment to perform laparoscopic surgery.
- Personalized Care: Laparoscopic surgeons in Rohini provide personalized care to their patients and ensure that they receive the best possible treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is laparoscopic surgery and how is it performed?
Laparoscopic surgery, also known as minimally invasive surgery, is a surgical technique that uses small incisions and specialized instruments to perform procedures inside the abdomen or pelvis. The surgeon inserts a laparoscope, a thin, lighted tube with a camera, through one of the incisions to view the surgical site and guide the instruments.
What are the advantages of laparoscopic surgery?
The advantages of laparoscopic surgery include smaller incisions, less pain, faster recovery time, shorter hospital stay, and reduced risk of complications compared to traditional open surgery.
What types of procedures can be performed using laparoscopic surgery?
Laparoscopic surgery can be used to perform a wide range of procedures, including gallbladder removal, hernia repair, hysterectomy, appendectomy, and many other abdominal or pelvic surgeries.
How long does it take to recover from laparoscopic surgery?
Recovery time from laparoscopic surgery varies depending on the type of procedure performed and the individual’s overall health. In general, most people can return to normal activities within a few days to a few weeks after surgery.
Are there any risks associated with laparoscopic surgery?
Like any surgery, there are risks associated with laparoscopic surgery, including bleeding, infection, and injury to surrounding organs. However, the overall risk of complications is lower compared to traditional open surgery.
How is laparoscopic surgery different from robotic surgery?
Laparoscopic surgery and robotic surgery are both minimally invasive techniques, but robotic surgery uses a robotic system to assist the surgeon in performing the procedure. The robotic system provides a magnified, 3D view of the surgical site and allows the surgeon to use smaller, more precise movements. However, robotic surgery is typically more expensive than laparoscopic surgery and may not be available at all hospitals.