Gynae Laparoscopic Surgeon in Rohini
Gynae Laparoscopic surgery has become increasingly popular in recent years due to its many benefits, including shorter hospital stays, faster recovery times, and less pain.
- Laparoscopic tubal ligation
- Ovarian cyst
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy (TLH)
- Diagnostic laparoscop
Location: A-11/89, Near Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Opposite Bus Stop,
Sector -18, Rohini, Delhi 110089
Mobile Number: 7011420329
Discuss Your Gynaecological Problems?
Talk to the Senior Consultant & Obstetrician
Dr. Manisha Agrawal (MBBS, DGO – Gold Medalist, FICMCH )
Mobile Number 7011420329
Laparoscopic Surgery and Surgeons in Rohini, Delhi: Cost and Benefits
Laparoscopic surgery, also known as keyhole surgery or minimally invasive surgery, is a surgical technique that uses small incisions to perform surgery. Instead of making large incisions, surgeons use specialized tools and a camera to perform the surgery through small incisions.
Why Choose Us
Short Wait Times
Over 20 Years in Business
Benefits of Using a Laparoscopic Surgeon in Rohini
Using a laparoscopic surgeon in Dr. Agrawal’s Clinic Rohini has many benefits. These include:
Expertise: Laparoscopic surgeons in Dr. Agrawal’s Clinic, Rohini Delhi have the necessary training and experience to perform laparoscopic surgery safely and effectively.
Advanced Technology: Laparoscopic surgeons in Rohini use the latest technology and equipment to perform laparoscopic surgery.
Personalized Care: Laparoscopic surgeons in Rohini provide personalized care to their patients and ensure that they receive the best possible treatment.
Laparoscopic Surgery Cost in Delhi
The cost of laparoscopic surgery in Delhi can vary depending on various factors such as the type of surgery, the surgeon’s experience, and the hospital’s location. Here are some of the costs associated with laparoscopic surgery in Delhi:
- Surgeon’s Fee: The surgeon’s fee for laparoscopic surgery can vary depending on their experience and qualifications. On average, the surgeon’s fee for laparoscopic surgery in Delhi can range from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,50,000.
- Hospital Charges: The cost of the hospital charges for laparoscopic surgery can vary depending on the hospital’s location and facilities. On average, the hospital charges for laparoscopic surgery in Delhi can range from Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 2,00,000.
- Anesthesia Charges: The cost of anesthesia charges for laparoscopic surgery can vary depending on the type of anesthesia used. On average, the anesthesia charges for laparoscopic surgery in Delhi can range from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 50,000.
- Medications and Tests: Additional costs may be incurred for medications and tests required for laparoscopic surgery. These costs can vary depending on the type of medication and test required
Frequently Asked Questions
What is laparoscopic surgery and how is it performed?
Laparoscopic surgery, also known as minimally invasive surgery, is a surgical technique that uses small incisions and specialized instruments to perform procedures inside the abdomen or pelvis. The surgeon inserts a laparoscope, a thin, lighted tube with a camera, through one of the incisions to view the surgical site and guide the instruments.
What are the advantages of laparoscopic surgery?
The advantages of laparoscopic surgery include smaller incisions, less pain, faster recovery time, shorter hospital stay, and reduced risk of complications compared to traditional open surgery.
What types of procedures can be performed using laparoscopic surgery?
Laparoscopic surgery can be used to perform a wide range of procedures, including gallbladder removal, hernia repair, hysterectomy, appendectomy, and many other abdominal or pelvic surgeries.
How long does it take to recover from laparoscopic surgery?
Recovery time from laparoscopic surgery varies depending on the type of procedure performed and the individual’s overall health. In general, most people can return to normal activities within a few days to a few weeks after surgery.
Are there any risks associated with laparoscopic surgery?
Like any surgery, there are risks associated with laparoscopic surgery, including bleeding, infection, and injury to surrounding organs. However, the overall risk of complications is lower compared to traditional open surgery.
How is laparoscopic surgery different from robotic surgery?
Laparoscopic surgery and robotic surgery are both minimally invasive techniques, but robotic surgery uses a robotic system to assist the surgeon in performing the procedure. The robotic system provides a magnified, 3D view of the surgical site and allows the surgeon to use smaller, more precise movements. However, robotic surgery is typically more expensive than laparoscopic surgery and may not be available at all hospitals.