Best Lady Gynecologist In Rohini, Delhi
Dr. Manisha Agrawal (MBBS, DGO – Gold Medalist, FICMCH)
Senior Consultant Gynecologist, Obstetrician & Laparoscopic Surgeon
Get Free First Consultation
Secure your Free first consultation for 1 patient each day.Book your appointment before they run out.
Call: 9911394558 Number for Appointment
20+ Years of experience | 20,000+ Babies Delivered
Best Female Gynecologist Near Rohini
Dr. Manisha Agrawal is a highly skilled pregnancy expert and one of the most sought-after gynaecologists in the vicinity of Rohini. Her areas of specialization include antenatal care, postnatal care, and delivery, and she has successfully delivered over 20,000+ babies as an obstetrician. Dr. Manisha Agrawal is widely admired for her attention to detail, compassionate approach, and hands-on care, making her a popular choice among first-time mothers and establishing a loyal patient base. She firmly believes in evidence-based, unbiased, and up-to-date information to provide specialist care with shared decision-making at its core. In line with her commitment to providing exceptional care, Dr. Manisha Agrawal offers a no-strings-attached appointment to give patients an opportunity to discuss their care options and address any questions or concerns they may have.
Dr. Agrawal’s Clinic is the leading obstetrician and gynecology clinic in Rohini, Delhi. Our team of experienced professionals provide the best care for mother and newborn with our quality services.
Safe & Painless Deliveries at Dr. Agrawals Clinic Rohini
We specialize in safe and painless deliveries, be it normal or cesarean. We are the go-to experts for any kind of delivery related issues and guarantee you a comfortable experience.
At Dr. Agrawal’s Clinic, we understand that every patient has different needs, which is why we provide personalised care plans tailored to your specific requirements. We strive to make sure that you get the best treatment possible!
For our patients’ convenience, we remain open 24/7 to provide immediate medical attention when needed. No matter what time you need us, we’re here to help you out!
Everything You Should Know About Gynaecologists and Obstetricians in Rohini, Delhi
Gynaecologists and Obstetricians are dedicated medical professionals who specialize in providing healthcare services specifically for women. They focus on the female reproductive organs and provide a range of healthcare services throughout a woman’s life. Typically, women begin seeing a gynaecologist and obstetrician during their teenage years and continue seeing them for regular checkups and treatment throughout their lives. In fact, it is recommended that women visit these specialists at least once a year for checkups and to address any reproductive health issues. In Rohini, Delhi, women often approach gynaecologists and obstetricians for advice on pregnancy or common gynaecological conditions. These specialists work in collaboration with other medical professionals, such as midwives and nurses, to provide comprehensive care to women and their families. They specialize in a wide range of healthcare services, including prenatal care, childbirth, infertility, and gynaecological surgery, to name a few. With their expertise and dedication, gynaecologists and obstetricians play a vital role in helping women maintain good reproductive health throughout their lives.
Understanding the Role of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians in Women’s Health
A gynaecologist is a medical professional who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the female reproductive system. They provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, from puberty to menopause and beyond. Their expertise encompasses a wide range of gynaecology treatments, including but not limited to, menstrual problems, fertility issues, sexually transmitted infections, and gynaecological cancers.
On the other hand, obstetricians are specialists who focus on the health of women during pregnancy and childbirth. They provide prenatal care, monitor the health of the mother and the developing baby, and manage any complications that may arise during the pregnancy. They also provide postnatal care to ensure that the mother and baby are healthy after delivery. Obstetricians may further specialize in maternal-foetal medicine, which involves managing high-risk pregnancies and treating any chronic health conditions that may impact the health of the mother or baby.
In many cases, obstetricians and gynaecologists work together to provide comprehensive care for women. These specialists are commonly referred to as OB-GYNs, and they provide a wide range of services that encompass both obstetrics and gynaecology.
If you are looking for a reputable gynaecologist or obstetrician in your area, conducting an online search for “best gynaecologist near me” or “good obstetrician near me” is a great way to start. With their expertise and dedication to women’s health, these specialists can provide you with the care and support you need to maintain good reproductive health at every stage of life.
Comprehensive Range of Services Offered by Gynaecologists and Obstetricians
Gynaecologists and obstetricians provide a wide range of treatments to help women maintain and improve their reproductive health. They are trained to diagnose and treat various diseases and disorders related to the female reproductive system. The top gynaecologist and obstetrician offer the following treatments:
Gynaecologists specialise in the following treatments:
- Endometriosis: This is a condition in which the tissue lining the uterus grows outside of it, often found on the ovaries, fallopian tubes, or intestines.
- Ovarian cysts: Sac filled with fluid forms on the surface of the ovary or within it.
- Uterine fibroids: Also called leiomyomas or myomas, non-cancerous growths appear in the uterus, usually during the childbearing years.
- Menopause: A natural decline in reproductive hormones most women experience after the age of forty or fifty that may cause discomfort.
- PCOS and PCOD: Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder characterised by enlarged ovaries with small cysts, whereas in PCOD, ovaries begin to release immature eggs, causing hormonal imbalance.
In addition to these treatments, gynaecologists offer assistance with other conditions such as vaginal infections, cancer of the uterus, ovaries or cervix, pelvic pain, irregular periods, boils in the vagina or on the vulva, and more. Seeking the help of a gynaecologist or obstetrician can help women maintain and improve their reproductive health.
The following are some of the gynaecological treatments that obstetricians offer:
- Ectopic pregnancy: When the fertilised egg or foetus implants itself outside the uterus.
- Foetal distress: When the foetus experiences distress such as a change in heart rate, less access to oxygen, etc.
- Pre-eclampsia: A pregnancy complication that occurs due to high blood pressure, typically after the 20th week of pregnancy.
- Placental abruption: A pregnancy complication in which the placenta detaches from the womb, potentially depriving the baby of oxygen and nutrients.
- Dilation and curettage: A procedure to remove tissue from the inside of the uterus to diagnose and treat uterine conditions.
- Caesarean delivery or C-section delivery: A surgical procedure to deliver a baby through incisions made in the abdomen and uterus.
- Normal delivery or vaginal delivery: A common and preferred method of childbirth where a woman gives birth through her vagina.
- Uterine rupture: A rare but serious condition where the uterine wall tears open, commonly seen in women who have prolonged labour during delivery or a hereditary condition linked to uterine wall weakening.
- Sepsis: A medical emergency that occurs when the body reacts violently to an infection, resulting in tissue damage, organ failure, or serious consequences if not treated promptly.
- Obstetrical haemorrhage: Also known as obstetrical bleeding or maternal haemorrhage/bleeding, it is the bleeding that can occur before, during, or after childbirth through a woman’s vagina or, in rare cases, in the abdominal cavity.
In addition to the treatments mentioned earlier, obstetricians offer other medical services such as managing shoulder dystocia, prolapsed cord, and cervical cerclage. If you are experiencing symptoms or have concerns related to any of these conditions, it is recommended to search for a qualified gynaecologist and obstetrician nearby. These doctors can be found in hospitals dedicated to this field of medicine, making it essential to search for the best gynaecologist hospital or gynaecologist and obstetrician hospital in your vicinity.
Gynaecologist or Obstetrician: Which Doctor Do You Need?
The terms gynaecologist and obstetrician are often used interchangeably, leading to confusion among many people. Although both types of doctors treat women’s reproductive organs, there are significant differences in the care they provide. While a gynaecologist specialises in reproductive care and all women’s health issues, an obstetrician focuses on caring for women during and after pregnancy. In addition, their education and training are also distinct. An OB-GYN doctor is one who practices both gynaecology and obstetrics. When you or a loved one needs a gynaecologist, look for a gynaecology specialist or clinic near you.
Signs that Indicate a Visit to a Gynaecologist
Visiting a gynaecologist is important for maintaining good reproductive health. You may want to seek the care of a gynaecologist if you experience any of the following symptoms or health concerns:
- Extreme pain during menstruation
- Irregular bleeding or patterns in your menstrual cycle
- Continuous vaginal discharge leading to weakness
- Difficulty getting pregnant
- Vaginal itchiness or foul odor
- Pelvic discomfort or pain during sex
- Lumps or boils in the vaginal or vulva area
- Hormonal changes indicating PCOS or PCOD
- Missed periods or symptoms of menopause
- Lump or discomfort in the breast
- Urine leakage or faecal incontinence
Experts recommend visiting a gynaecologist for a yearly checkup from the age of thirteen or fifteen onwards. If you experience any of the above symptoms or concerns, conducting a simple search for “best gynaecologist near me” or “Best gynacologist in sector 18 Rohini” can help you find a solution to your health issues. A gynaecologist can provide treatment for various conditions, preventative care, and screening for cancer or STIs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can gynaecologists perform fertility tests?
Gynaecologists and obstetricians can conduct initial fertility tests and provide guidance on further testing options. They can also offer advice on what steps to take after receiving test results.
How often should women see a gynaecologist?
It is recommended that women visit their gynaecologist and obstetrician at least once a year to monitor their reproductive health and detect any potential issues early on. Pregnant women may need to visit more frequently as advised by their doctor.
Is an appointment necessary to see a gynaecologist and obstetrician?
Yes, it is usually necessary to make an appointment in advance to consult with a gynaecologist and obstetrician. Contact +91 98683 51465, +91 99113 94558 to learn more about our scheduling policies.
Can gynaecologists and obstetricians treat PCOS/PCOD?
Gynaecologists and obstetricians can diagnose and treat PCOS/PCOD.
When is the first prenatal appointment with a gynaecologist?
Typically, the first prenatal appointment with a gynaecologist occurs between the sixth and eighth week of pregnancy. This appointment allows the doctor to evaluate the mother’s health and monitor the development of the fetus.